Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Power Of Intention

Since thought is always creative, consider the possibility we can control what we create with our thoughts.
We control our reality by controlling our thoughts. Our world is exactly as we have created it!

This is how the Flow of Thought works:  Spiritual Power
                                                              Mental Direction
                                                              Emotional Focus
                                                              Physical Manifestation

If you are experiencing a life filled with Drama, shift the Thinking, shift the Focus. Start stating intentions in a positive way beginning with I Am .... using the statement I am is putting into motion a Belief that you are already experiencing that which you desire.

Our whole life is based on belief - faith of one kind or another. I've had clients say to me, "but I don't believe that yet," and I say, "start Faithing it!" Have the courage to let go of old hurts and traumas of the past and start believing you can create and live a life that's more Loving, Joyful and Abundant!

Namaste